• For application to galvanised, plastic, timber, concrete and metal gutters.
• For use on rusted gutters.
• Can be applied over existing gutter linings (peel test may be required on single ply membranes) reducing labour and environmental costs by not stripping the existing, failing system.
Guttercote is available with a range of Guarantees and Warranties, depending on them application, covering either 10 or 15 years.
Guttercote when applied is waterproof, UV resistant, seamless and resistant to dilute acids and alkalis, oil, petrol, diesel, vegetable oils and fruit juices.
• Guttercote curing times reducing site on costs such as scaffolding.
• Wet on wet application significantly reduces labour costs.
• Excellent chemical resistance.
• Easily cleaned.
• Year round application possible.
• Cures through an exothermic process at any thickness within 30 mins.