DuoPly™ EPDM roofing membrane is a polyester reinforced elastomeric flat roofing membrane. A flexible and elastic rubber membrane that is chemically and thermally stable with exceptional weather resistance.
- DuoPly™ EPDM membrane is comprised of a EPDM laminated to polyester reinforcement layer.
- Improved tear resistance, 180% greater than comparable non-fleece reinforced flat roof membranes.
- Provides 40% greater puncture resistance than comparable non-fleece reinforced roofing membranes
- Allows old flat roof repair without removal
- Adheres to almost all flat roofing substrates
- A full range of components and details for a complete watertight, flat roof system.
- Less roofing material to load onto the roof, finished installation of under 2 kg/m²
- Fast and reliable installation and no open flames on the roof.
- External fleece reinforcement creates a very thick 2.54mm sheet
- 34% fewer seams than Modified Bitumen with DuoPly™ 1.52m wide EPDM Roofing membrane
- Ideal for repair, renewal or new build
DuoPly™ flat roofing systems come with a host of adhesives, pressure-sensitive and pre-fabricated accessories that increase installation speed, saving contractors both time and money. These innovative accessories are easy to install and have a proven history in the worldwide roofing market.