Asbestos Encapsulation System
POLYMER COATING WHICH DRIES TO FORM A TOUGH SEAMLESS MEMBRANE.
DESIGNED FOR ASBESTOS ENCAPSULATION, EUROCOTE AE5 OFFERS A
5 YEAR GUARANTEE
Applied using airless spray, roller or rapid applicator brushes. Specifically for use on corrugated
asbestos roofs and walls.
• Exposed Asbestos Structures
• No dismantling of asbestos structures
• No costly and hazardous disposal of asbestos cement sheets
• Simple and rapid application
• Overcoat from 2 hours in ventilated conditions.
• Tins can be opened and re-sealed with no surface skinning inside the tin.
• Eurocote AE5, when used on certain asbestos encapsulation projects, can offer a tax break allowing 150%
of the cost to be offset against pre-tax profits.
• UV Stable
• Spray, Roller or Brush application options
• Robotic cleaning system available
Eurocote AE5 is applied in a single coat for visual quality assurance. It is immediately UV stable and impervious to water, and when subjected to normal service conditions, will provide an effective barrier to the transmission of liquid water and water vapour for the design life of the structure to which it is applied. Product Guarantees and Warranties of up to 5 years are available on this system
4. Typical Performance Data
Form: Coloured Liquid
Standard Colours: Project Specific
Pack Size: 15 Lt
Shelf Life: 12 Months
Application Temperature Limits: 5 to 40ºc (Deck Temperature)
Curing Time: 1 to 2 hours
Overcoat Time: 1 to 2 hours
Adhesive Strength: >2.0N/mm²
Elongation BS ISO 37:2005: >900%
Low Temperature Flexibility ISO 812: -39°c
UV Resistance BS 4892: Excellent
Salt Spray 1000Hrs: Excellent